Wednesday, March 25, 2015

What's New Wednesday | Bella Blvd


This is where the big, wet tears start to fall on my screen. This is my last project for the Bella Blvd team. I loved being a part of such a wonderful and amazing group. I'm looking forward to just sitting back and taking in all of the eye candy that the next team will be bringing us. 


I used a lot of Color Chaos for this layout. The Invisibles and pattern papers in this collection are just amazing. I have to admit that I was trying to save all of the scraps that I could. I kept saying to myself that every little piece can be useful — and for this collection that is so true.


I also used the Enamel DooDads and Dots on this page. I put them everywhere I could think to put them, including in the sticker lettering. 

Supplies: Color Chaos (Invisibles: Referee Invisibles), (Pattern paper: Bell Pepper Strandz, Color Chaos Daily Details, Words of Wisdom), Treasures & Text, Trinkets. Enamel DooDads: Ice. Enamel Dots: Mike White

Thanks for stopping by to see my last Bella Blvd project.

1 comment:

Diana Waite said...

GREAT page--loving the black and white!