Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Add A Little Dazzle {fancy pants}


Here's a sneak peek of what I made for today's Fancy Pants Designs blog. We are swapping with Add A Little Dazzle, and I have to admit that I loved this swap. I hadn't worked with these metal sheets before, but now I love them!


The Add A Little Dazzle sheets are made of metal you don't often find in paper crafting. They are strong, flexible, forgiving and easy to work with.

For my project I made two holiday cards using the Oh Deer! collection new from Fancy Pants. Add A Little Dazzle has a wonderful shiny metal on the back of every sheet, as well as rich red and turquoise blue sheets. These went really well with the Oh Deer! sequins, colors and patterns.

Stop by the Fancy Pants Designs blog this week to see what some of the other ladies came up with.

No comments: